EASY KETO CHOCOLATE SNACK CAKE
- 1/2 cup Butter, salted
- 1 cup Granulated Erythritol Sweetener
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Superfine Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Premium Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
Grease a 9 inch spring form pan with butter or non-stick spray.
3. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend about 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Spoon the batter into the greased pan (it will be thick) and smooth out with a spatula.
Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean and the cake has risen slightly.
Remove and cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Dust with premium cocoa powder before serving.