BLACK FOREST MUG CAKE
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- Pinch of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Large Egg egg white (sub for 1 flax egg to keep it vegan)
- 1/4 cup Diary Free Milk of Choice
- 4-5 Large Cherries, pitted
- Handful of dairy free or sugar free chocolate chips
- Whipped cream of choice to top, optional
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
In a separate small bowl, combine the dairy free milk with the egg (or flax egg) and whisk with the vanilla extract. Add the mixture to the dry mixture and mix until just combined. If batter is still crumbly, continue adding dairy free milk one tablespoon at a time, until a thick batter is formed. Stir through the cherries.
Grease a microwave or oven safe bowl and generously and pour the batter. Top with optional chocolate chips and microwave for at least 50 seconds, depending on the microwave.
Remove and allow to cool slightly before topping with optional whipped cream and enjoy!